Topic: Quantum Transport in Spintronic Devices
1. Analysis of magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) structure using non-equilibrium Green's function (NEGF) method
2. Spin dynamics analysis in MTJ structure
NEGF-LLGS self-consistent calculation
3. Two-dimensional micromagnetic simulator development
4. Anti-ferromagnetic simulator development
1. Seongcheol Noh and Mincheol Shin, "Quantum transport simulation of spin-transfer torque (STT):
nonequilibrium Green's function approach", KCS, Incheon Korea Republic, 2015.
2. Seongcheol Noh and Mincheol Shin, "Analysis of Magnetization Reversal in Magnetic Tunnel junctions with
Self-consistent Calculation", AWAD, Jeju Korea Republic, 2015.
3. Seongcheol Noh, Joon-Ho Lee, and Mincheol Shin, "Magnetic Tunnel Junction-Based Spin-Torque Oscillator Simulation: NEGF-LLGS Approach", ISPSA, Jeju Korea Republic, 2016.